Thursday, September 27, 2007

drastic change


im adjusting.. yes iam.. for seven years that ive been out from school, i felt like this whole new thing to me are indeed NEW. I failed once, and i dont want that to happen again, i know im not that good in accounting, but im sure and confident of myself that i can do it, hahahah.. conceited???? well anyway, if and only if i cant make it this time, i know there'll be a reason behind that, but i wont stop until i can have the license.. i stopped before due to my brilliant attitude that no one can understand (in other words, a big bummer! faulty fern!) but hey dont fret for i changed, the only constant in this world is change, right? and iv learned a lot.. not just a lot, but a lot lot lot more.. heheheh.. And i know God is there.. Some say its impossible, hmmm...its impossible, yeah i know very impossible for someone like me to have some changes in life.. but thats how life it is..

alright, i sometimes slept when reading notes of accounting.. (the pic serves as proof, my dear sister took me pic while i fall asleep one night in my room) i sometimes got tired, and BORED.. but i think, if i just have to look forward, i know i will be happy with this hardwork... i wont stop, i wont quit, i will and can survive with this, i may dont have moolah like i used to, coz i have a job to support me, but im sure enough that this whole thing that being supported by my husband, is quiet interesting and challenging for me.. heheheheh... God will be there and God will provide. I will keep on prayin and serve him as his wonderful daughter.. My patience is still there, and most especially my Faith & Love... as what Rica Peralejo would always say in her blog in every minute God made a change in our life.. hmmm that just surely made me realize and thought that its true... (for better is what i meant for, ok?) God made wonders i know.. heheheh..

for this i know, i will make it with full force of studying of course, to make myself confident when the time of exam comes and with the help of God above..

ill update it in here when that time comes..

God bless everyone and have a happy weekend... ciao!

No comments: