Sunday, September 30, 2007

a new bike, sunday church


just want to post this lang this time.. heheheh.. alright, alright! My charles has a new bike (it aint actually as new as "new" (u know what im saying right?) hehehhe.. a kind friend of charles gave it to him... and whoever you are, i thank you super BIG! hehehehe... for you made a big smile to my husband, you got the heart that is so much kind.. and I know God made this way & definitely has a good purpose. Well, anyway, i am very happy as well, heheheh..

enough with happiness.. there's just something with this bike that made me want it so badly right now! its the same as the bike that Angelina Jolie had in her Tomb Raider Movie ( yeah, it aint same brand, but mind you, it just a li'l bit same as she got, just agree with me alright? LOL) hmmmm.... cant wait to ride that one!


well, so much for that bike thingy :) i skipped from church today hmmm im sad about that, well to those who dont know me that much, i am the kind of person who dont go to church every sunday but im the type of person who Believes in Him in every way... Faith is more important to most of us. (just please dont argue with me why i dont go to church, ok?) we all have our own belief, that is im sure of and i wont questioned whats yours.. But in every way, i know God will be with us all the way...

p.s. got the chance to talk to my ipo online...till almost 4am in Colorado (i know i bugged him all the time to get online, but what shall i do, i terribly miss him)

and oh, wasnt able to read notes for school (ohmygawd!)

to sum it all, my day was great.... hope u guys too..

No comments: