Sunday, August 19, 2007

day-off


its my day-off both from work & school, isnt it cool? yeah, for me it is dear... after having a wonderful conversation online with my dearest husband, my sister & few of our housemates decided to go to Trinoma, and since our ref is almost empty, we thought of its time for us to do grocery..

its my first menstrual day, and i felt bad for when we got to Trinoma, dysmenorrhea striked me (grrrrrrrrrr!) good thing there's mercury around so i grabbed ponstan to heal the pain.... & Thank God it healed..

my day-off went well, only that i got a bit pissed off at the grocery, the long queu over the counter really sucks! though yeah all of the stuff that i wanted to buy are already in the basket, so i couldnt just left there & back out... that surely made me mad... i will never-ever do grocery during weekends!

here's by the way, a pic of nanny's day off! wooohhoooooo!

and ops! flip flops (havaianas) are already open in Trinoma! go grab havaianas na!

No comments: