Saturday, August 25, 2007

My Josh!


before i go on.. i would like to say ILOVEYOU my charles before you get mad at me in posting this.. heheheheh..

yeah yeah yeah my husband's getting paranoid when i speak of Josh Hartnett, one of the ultimate crush that i have. i dont know why but his one of the man in the world with oozzzziiiinnnnggggg personality, okey lets just say charles has more of that (so he wont get mad at me, heheheh)

his in the Philippines, got that? yeah he is, and the worst thing is i just recently knew about that news (bad influence studies, im not anymore updated with whats goin on now in the world, LOL) if only, yeah if only i have Moolah to travel all the way to Davao where he is, i should come over there and met him personally, grrrrrr... people who knew me, knows that im not the kind of person who is goin to make efforts with the celebrities here in the Phils just to met them personally, nah ah, i aint like that, but when u speak of Josh Harnett, Brad Pitt, Jessica Alba, Vince Diesel, The Cranberries & Mostly rock bands (including christian rock bands) & of course Angelina Jolie, i will make a lot of effort just to see them.. yah just to see them, i know its not that important, but idolizing these people is one thing that im crazy of..

ill just dream of Josh Hartnett and think that we met over here.. oh my! i dont know whats goin to happen to me if i had the chance to see him... God please guide me... hehehehhe...

No comments: