Friday, February 15, 2008

The Stalker's Stupidity

I was pissed off this afternoon when i accompanied Naomi at the internet cafe in SM North Edsa Cyberzone. We were there for almost three hours, of course i did get online as well for i can't find any other option while waiting for her to be done (three hours ba naman! Juicekopo!). Ok that was not the main reason why i got pissed off, there's this one man who i think sitted there at the waiting lounge for almost 30 minutes staring on every customer that the internet cafe has. I didnt noticed that he came to Naomi's station and bugged her all the time. It was then couple of minutes after i pee that i saw that man sitting beside Naomi like he was her bf, i didnt know that Naomi got pissed of him too, she was nervous because she's not used to those kind of persons that's why she didnt bother him like she wasnt afraid but with the look in her eyes, i already got her. I went to her station and asked her what else she need so i can settle it all faster than she did so we can immediately leave the place as we are both starving as well. When i sitted there, that walang hiyang lalaki ay sumisingit sa akin at nakikialam sa ginawa ko, i was by the way saving files from my document of Naomi's station to my USB. I did it all as fast as i could and didnt mind him talking on everything. When i was done, i thought he will not go after us, pero putik na lalaking yan, lalong nenerbyos si Naomi sa ginawa nya dahil sinundan niya pala kami, sa inis ng lola mo, sinigawan ko sya ng " sino ka ba at bakit mo kami sinunsundan? kilala ba namin kayo? isang hakbang mo lang lagot ka!" and i never expected his reaction, para syang nakakita ng multo at nakafreeze syang bigla. Arg! as in kumukulo talaga ang dugo ko sa mga taong ganyan---super pakialamero! buti na lang he stopped na to make sundo on us.. hay naku! nahighblood akong bigla sa gabing 'to. Naomi thanked me a lot for what i did, cause she didnt know what else to do, well of course Naomi is just so new in the big city so i understand her, but i told her on what to do when that situation will come out again. I prayed that nothing will happen to us before i spoke that words to him kasi i was afraid as hell too pero i tried my best to be brave and it was all worth it.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

hay naku fyrnz, pati ako ninerbyos habang binabasa ko ang post mo. takot din kasi ako sa ganyan and it happened to me also so I know the feeling. buti na lang wala syang ginawa sa inyong masama. di mo rin naman kasi malaman kung anong nasa utak nila kaya next time, careful talaga. when I was in college i used to bring a tear gas so if I go home late at night, I have a weapon to protect me if I needed it. :)