Saturday, February 09, 2008

Busy Time?

My weekdays were kinda hectic, i have to blame my so-slow connection for the delayed posts that i should have done. Rosebee, my highschool close buddy who is now a pressured MT of Jollibee-Ozamiz went here in Manila attending an award for three days, we were supposed to met last Monday but due to late notice it was moved Tuesday night just so to give her the gowns that she needed to wear Thursday. Since it was just in Makati, i decided to settle my account in Metrobank along Bel-Air, went out from there around 3:15pm and headed to Glorieta to met Rosebee. I grab some foods at Red Ribbon just to give my hungry stomach full while waiting for her. At around 6pm, i was buzzed by the time for she still wasnt there yet. I sent her couple messages on what time will she be at the mall, got a response minutes later that she'll be at the mall an hour after. So i called Khrysta who works in Citibank to met me up at Glorieta and join her to get home since we have the same way, she showed up just minutes after i called her. At almost 8pm, it was the time that Rosebee sent me message to met her at the meeting place. Good thing she treat us at Jollibee. Since it was a limited time for me cause i have to met up Ayee at Trinoma to watch 27 dresses, our conversation with Rosebee were unsatisfying and decided to met wednesday night again. the tres marias
Trinoma's LFS was 9:45, so i rushed to Trinoma as fast as i could for we left Makati almost 9pm. Good thing Ayee got tix already and was about to take some foods when i got there.

27 dresses was a so-so movie that i like too... not that heavy for my heart.. I love Katherine Heigl's attire and act here.. so if you wanna feel light and got some little fun of yourself, watch 27 dresses.

We had coffee then at Starbucks and ordered as usual my hot cafe latte. Went out from the cafe around 2am and drive through quezon avenue, dropped by and stayed at Mcdonald's till 5 am and went home.

Wednesday was my rest day, went to sleep around 7am and got up around 5pm, i was so tired so i decided not to met Rosebee that night.

Thursday was Tagaytay day with Ayee again.. ill post my experience here later, so just stay tuned.

1 comment:

Norm said...

hello beautiful girls!