Saturday, February 09, 2008

Be Insured


Late last night i got the chance to talk to my dear college friend Cheryl over yahoo messenger who will be coming back home on April and will be staying for couple of days in my place before flying back to Mindanao. She mentioned to me about her life in the states and found out how important insurance is in the states. Unlike in the country we live in, not all of us give importance with insurances, i myself is one of them. I just realized then when we talked about it, that insurance is really important, though im quite secured of it for my husband has insurance but still on my own, i still need it. As ive searched online last night while talking to her about insurances, i found out that this online insurance gives me the needs that i wanted and will orient me all about insurance. It's really true that we all need someone to be with when we get old to take care of us so we will not be that dependent with our relatives or someone. Insurance will be our back ups and will give assurance and security when things get down or something might happen. Its for our life, so when things get wrong unintentionally, insurance will cover that. Good thing as well is its very convenient for online insurance is just right infront of us. I then decided to take a step with insurances for now i know that its totally important, this should be given more importance.

No comments: