Thursday, January 24, 2008

Preventing Stretch Marks

One main problem that im having right now is my stretch marks which i got due to the weight loss that i had 10 years ago. I weigh more than 60kilos during my teen-years and early 20s. But right after i got my degree course and got a job, i weigh exactly 50kilos until now. It's been a problem of mine on how to prevent stretch marks over the years. I have been thinking every alternative that will ensure to get these stretch marks out of me. I know there are couple of stretch mark cream existing today, but im not that well aware as to what kind of cream that will cure my stretch mark.

I know stretch marks dont look good at all, especially when you are goin to the beach. Which last year, i wasnt able to wear comfortable swimwear during summer time for i know my stretch marks are there and wont look good neither way. I have searched about how to prevent stretch marks and found this site that will helped me with this problem. Revitol stretch mark cream is somewhat new to me, but with all these proof that it has been tested and more assurances to get out from this stretch mark problem. With all the testimonies and test being done, sure this cream is a hit and will cure the problem that im dealing right now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am suffering with
"http://pregnancy.more4kids.info/stretchmarks">stretchmarks
on my thighs, tummy etc: and if friends told me to come to beach. I can't go either because I want the remedy to disappear stretch marks. Doctors, adviced me to use Revitol stretch mark cream in order to prevent stretch marks.