Thursday, January 24, 2008

Gems Plus Other Stuff

Gems oh Gems! how did i know about them? through Naomi's boyfriend whom i met yesterday when they visited me at my place. Its actually his business and so good at it. That day, i then knew what are gems, got some ideas what are synthetic ones versus the original gems. It was an awesome productive day for me cause i've learned so much not just gems but how a pipemen work as well. I was convinced with how the Canadian government handled the people, that made me think, why not migrate there? I know they needed more people but the screening is somewhat tideous. I might, but just one of the plans (its not that easy), try to convince my husband on migrating there. Another learning that i got from him is the history! yes, American history! black versus white men... but i know most of us knew how it happened but then, there were still events that happened that only yesterday i heard of. That visit they made was one of the productive day for i've learned a lot from Harvey.

No comments: