Sunday, December 16, 2007

Visiting UK

i love to travel. its one of the things that i look forward to in my life. i saved money just to travel. i have been into different places in the Philippines and havent experienced traveling abroad. but this time, travelling to UK is one good plan. and this will get through when i will be in the states. i always search for cheap ways to come and visit a place.

Top three one of the best places that i want to visit in UK are London, Glasgow and Edinburgh.







Let me share first with the beautiful place called London. This place gives full history, heritage and culture and popularly known as the fast-moving cosmopolitan cities in the planet. Wimbledom, The West End, Greenwich and Notting Hill are one of the spots to experience. Night life is so alive and will kick your energy up to the high. Staying and searching to different hotels here is not a problem despite the high social end of the place, there are still a lot of cheap hotels.

Glasgow's famous art galleries and stylish shops gives interesting thoughts to me. I imagine how exciting will it be when seeing the uniqueness of the place. And always hoping to experience the International Jazz Festival and Celtic connections which they are known as the largest winter festival of celtic music. Hotels to stay here are not a problem, lots of cheap ones to choose from with less hassles.

Edinburgh will catch your eyes with regards to the different designs of their castles. I have been dreaming of seeing castles here, that inspired me to be creative. Museums and historic sites will also be seen in here.

With this plan that i have to come and visit UK made me want to push through the time. Cheaper than hotels have helped me budget my money within my limit and gives me discounts without any hassles of searching to hotels and places to live. Visit Britain for more beautiful sites to see in UK.

No comments: