Friday, December 14, 2007

sluggish

feelin' a little bit lethargic today, gotta do a lot of errands. i went to bed so late last night and woke up early as unexpected, argh! i know its not so normal but my mind's been thinking a LOT of things. see how i overuse the word "a lot" in this entry? i know im so exaggerated but thats the truth. ill be coming home on Monday and im not yet done with all the things that i supposedly have to finish yesterday. okey, im doin the so-called 11th hour cramming right now, & im still facing the blurry computer that i have, cant move! i gotta make my butt out of here or else i may end up doin NOTHING, accomplishing NOTHING and will make my beloved family blame me of not buying and doin the requests they have for me. ARGH! Lazy Fern will move now!

No comments: