Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Tuesdays with Morrie


I went to National bookstore yesterday and got the chance to buy books. It was in plan to buy three books-The Alchemist (which ive been longing to have one copy of it, coz i so love the book plus the author Paulo Coelho); Notes from my Travel by Angelina Jolie (which made me really curious about whats inside); and 101 Ways to Spoil my Husband....

Those were supposedly the books that i should have this week, unfortunately, all three were not available. Too bad huh? But that didnt stopped me from buying books of course, i should have to. It was in great time for Mitch Albom's Tuedays with Morrie was available (i was searching for this couple of months ago, but to no avail), it was by-the-way the last copy that the bookstore had. I grabbed that one and added Paulo Coelho's Eleven Minutes.

Tuesdays with Morrie inspired me a lot of things and a lot of thoughts about Life. I highly recommend this one to everyone. A must-read book that you surely would love and wont stopped reading it. I was in deep thirst while reading this, lots of thoughts came into my mind that Mitch have answered after reading it from cover to cover.

I hope you guys would have the chance to read the book. Kudos to Mitch Albom for the wonderful thesis he made.

Till next time then, gotta read Paulo's Eleven minutes now.. hehehehe.. can't wait to read it right now..

ciao!

2 comments:

JENNY said...

I've read that book and it's really nice! :)

***FYRNZ*** said...

yeah.. i loved it a lot sis...

very inspiring...