Saturday, October 06, 2007

Friday = Coffee Time

My gurl Khrysta have been telling me this brewed coffee served somewhere in SM North that she thought i would love it. Come Friday last week, she invited me to try this coffee that she's been telling me. And to my amaze, i love it! surely it aint a wasted friday that i have.. It was like 8:30 in the evening and i got my first brewed coffee of the day. The coffee shop that she's been telling me is DOTS & MORE located at the garden near Figaro outside SM NOrth Edsa facing the busy EDSA itself. Before i sipped the coffee she reminded that i might not be able to sleep in a couple of hours, and the effect of it will take hours after i drink it all. To my curiosity i just simply took every minute and every sipped i had with the coffee.



The weather wasnt perfect, gloomy cold weather. Minutes after we had conversation with my Gurl, she unexpectedly saw her friend Prudence (which i should say My New Found friend) who at that time were just on the other side of the shop with her friend, we invited them in to our table and have full of chit-chats. We hurriedly went to another place when the big heavy rain came in. Since Figaro was just on the other side, we decided to stay there.

The rain got even mad... hehheh.. the space wasnt good enough for us, good thing we had two umbrellas (imagine? umbrellas at the coffee shop). The night's life didnt stopped there, we had great time, coffee made us awake all the time. The so-called-little-typhoon stopped.

Hmmmm.. well, of course two coffees for the night is not enough, and still the brewed coffee i had at Dots & More keepin me alive. Yes i was hyper. So Khrysta and I decided not to go home yet, instead we'll have another coffee at Starbucks! (bloated sa kape? meron ba nun?heheh) we stayed there till 4 in the morning and headed home and had another coffee.. (that how addicted iam with Coffee, help me resist with this addiction).

COffee night was a great night with Wonderful Friends!

No comments: