Friday, September 07, 2007

ill be missin the corporate world


its not the end, but a wonderful beginning for me (hopefully)... today, i bid bye bye to p&g... after more than a month of tendering my resignation, my PMs had finally signed my papers (all is cleared now, yahoo!)

i felt bad for ill be missing everybody there, (esp. that invader in my candid pic, my co-rockstar Sands) for all them have brought meaning to my life in different aspects. Ive known different people in just one floor, there's a rockstar, there's a sentimental, a very-sensitive dork (guess who am talkin to?), a very patient one, ah basta iba iba ugali nila, but in spite of the differences we all have, we still remain as friends & support each other, though lots of problem occurred, especially in our job that is all the time "on-the'go!" & a little bit like a doctor who is "on-call", i cannot share what kind of work we all have, but i surely will say, i have a wonderful experience in p&g not just in my field but coordinating with people too. I've learned a lot, to be inititiave, to be energetic, get motivated & to dream high.

I will miss the corporate world, but i know this aint gonna be the last, but just a beginning for me to climb the highest mountain. (tama kaya ang pinagsasabi ko? bobo pa naman ako sa english, hahahahah)

No comments: