Thursday, August 16, 2007

the coolest suggestion

my dear ipo was insisting me today to have a night out just to released stress, but nah! i kinda dont like to go out clubbing nor bar hopping, i find it boring these days and its not one of my list. He said why dont i try to watch movie? and then i realized, gosh! its been a loooooonnnnnngggggg time that i havent watched movie well for a month i think (before, one month for me of not watching any movie was damn pathetic) tsk tsk, what a change of life i have right now huh? but well, i dont think i got bored this time, only that when Charles told me that i need to go out for a while, i then thought of it...

well, while we were talking on some other stuff online, my mind was busy thinking of places to go.. and i remember Singapore! we plan to go there with my dear Khrysta, but since Khyrsta is not available not until next year, i will visit Maki (our main plan) & oh have to tell him that he should make his condo available.. heheheheh.. hmmmm... so i told Charles about it, and My dear Ipo, said yes without second thought.. and now im so very excited! yahoo!

Im searching for that Promo of Cebu Pacific & PAL....

wish me luck!

No comments: