Monday, May 02, 2011

Stop Wishing. Start Dreaming.

Have you ever dream of something that you want? And you can't stopped thinking on How to ever have them?

Before, I always have wished for whatever things that I thought would come my way. But then, I came to realize that Wishing is not a dream, it's like your fantasizing things to happen, might have happened or will happen within a day.

When I was broken hearted by the man I so much, I always have wished that He could come back to me and start a new life with out family. I've waited for almost 3 years, and I still was wishing until the time came that I got tired of wishing.

Dreams, are more important, it is where you have grown within yourself the belief and faith in all things that no matter what happened along the road, you still have the faith and belief that things will come true.

I just stopped wishing, but i never stopped Dreaming.

Happy Dreaming!

No comments: