Sunday, April 06, 2008

Those were the days

Month of March was a hectic month for me, reason why i wasnt able to update daily with my blog. Personal problems occurred as well that i thought it will never end. But as of today, i can say IM OKEY. Despite the tremendous typhoon that i have been through, i can tap myself and smile that what i went through will eventually be okey. Lots of changes in life, lots of situations to understand and mostly more love to come to my way. I thought i was weak for there were times that i tend to always cry and blame myself, but no! it wasnt all my fault and NO! i will never blame myself no more. My conscience are clear and i have done nothing wrong, that im positive of. I know you guys will definitely cant understand what im talking in here, but just as this time, i just would like to release part of what i have been through, in due time i know i will have the long story to tell in here. Hope everybody's having a good weekend. Always Smile, and Stay Happy!

2 comments:

Ai Dihayco said...

hope your ok fyrnz...ill lend my shoulder for you and my hugs here. take it easy. whatever it is there'salwys sunshine after the rain. mwuah!

Twerlyn said...

Fyrn, murag lalom kaau ni nga post nimo..I hope ur ok..wait lang ko when ur ready to open up. Be praying for you!tc always