Thursday, February 14, 2008

V-Day!



It's another year again for an annual celebration for lovers. A Vday! Some are extremely happy spending the day full of love, others hoping for the best person to come to their life, as to some who are with their family doing bonding time. I could still remember how my dear GT friend turned my close buddy L-L, used to remind me that everyday is a valentine's day when her husband is around. Yes, we are both into long distance relationship, coping with it, making greatness on our loneliness being away from the one we truly loved. It's not that easy when one is in the LDR situation, strength is more important especially when your partner deals in a critical world. And im one of those. Yes! im an army wife, and i never care what will others may say unto me nor to my husband that are against to us emotionally. But to tell, im not just an army wife, but Im A Proud Army Wife! Though im not an american citizen but still, we live in the same world and the same universe the reason why no need to take into detailed why im that proud of it.

Today, though without having the usual communication with my husband for couple of weeks now, my valentine's day was celebrated full of love, faith and hope for the two of us. That we may be given more strength in handling the situation that we are facing now. Yes ladies and gentleman, you got it right.. its been weeks since the last time i talked with my husband and another couple of days and probably weeks that i'll be waiting for him to contact me. There were times that i took negative thoughts entered into my mind and asked some advices by close friends and most especially by my family, but with those times, i realized that it will always be the LOVE that we both have which will win this fight against the situation where we are now.

To my Dear Husband Charles Scarce--Im so Proud of YOU! I love you more than life itself! HAPPY Valentine's Day My Love!

As to everyone who keep on visiting my blog... Happy CUPID Day! Stay INLOVE!

No comments: