Friday, February 01, 2008

An Unexplainable Entry on their Anniversary

A little bit exhausted today moving from one place to another under the hit of the sun and whats worst was that the hit of the sun almost killed me! that made my head burned and crashed.. no more files stored! and yeah i just got online at 11pm... no opps to complete (another depressing moment)... Ah huh! im complaining i know.. and oh another thing, i still haven't talked to Charles...?!?!?!?!?!?

Argh! ill try my best to be in good shape before i go to bed tonight..

ooppps! before i forget....

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MA & PA!

we all love you guys!

1 comment:

Yoolees said...

Happy anniversary to your parents. By the way, do you want to exchange links with me? Check out my blog and see if you are interested. See you there. Just drop your comment (wink)

My Sassy Mind