Sunday, February 03, 2008

Timezone Friday!

I went out the whole day last friday and been complaining on my previous post. What happened was that, i went from one place to another, got my certificates at NSO, went to Unionbank to get my EON card (which at last i got it), went to other banks to clear on something. My head was aching so badly because of the super-hot-weather that i thought i couldnt contain on. At around 4pm, the heat finally slowly went off, so i headed to Trinoma to roam around the place and look for something until suddenly i felt so weak and wanting some foods to take. I grabbed the KFC poopers with their new strawberry fizz which was my second time to have it. Went outside KFC and sitted there for longer time and decided to wait for Hearty my cousin there. Since my legs were little bit cramming i slowly raised it a little and put them up on the other chair and sitted there like it was my couch, yeah i know i looked so horrible but i was comfortable so i didnt think on what people will say. strawberry fizz & poopers of KFC
At around 6:15, Hearty and Owen finally came in the mall so we headed right away to forever flawless for our usual waxing but since the place were fully booked, the management told us to get back to them after an hour and they will send us text message when its our turn. Since one hour is quite long to wait, the three of us decided to grab some foods at the foodcourt and later on went upstairs and play at Timezone which made me so excited for its been ages since the last time i played at Timezone... i really miss the place.Time Crisis 4 na!
I played my favorite Time Crisis the whole time and just right an hour after we left forever flawless, one of them texted us that its gonna be our turn, so we moved out, leaving with an unfinished business of Time Crisis ( i will get back there soon!).syempre si pinsan ko ang kumuha nito
After having our time at forever flawless, we then went home. It was a long day but made myself busy and left my baggages at home for awhile.

1 comment:

redhead said...

wow... glad that I somehow was able to help you in your moment...:) thanks for your comment Fyrnz :) please do visit me if you have time:)

your friend,
rhon ==>>redheadspeaks