Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Thy Wednesday

Just an ordinary day, only that i went to the mall with my now-home-buddy Naomi. Our main reason?---- canvass for laptops. And yes! im aiming one for now, im planning to have a laptop gift on my bday which is three months from today. It's not that expensive, just so to have one on my own, im saving my earnings from my opps for that and for the first time, im positive of this and is very determined to have that laptop!

Oh... bytheway, got some news about Charles from my Mom-In-Law... his phone got disconnected the reason why we can't contact him. MIL got really mad now for she really wanted to talk to charles.. oh well! the feeling is mutual Mom... its been three weeks since MIL and I haven't spoken to Charles. She got that from a military friend on what happened to Charles.

Im really dying to talk to you My Charles!

No comments: