Saturday, February 23, 2008

keep the Faith

Just read some few words from a person who dont know me personally but we (yes most of us know her) know her as she's one of the now-respected celebrity. Sharing things as to how "waiting process" should be handled had strucked me most. I know most of us are somewhat impatient, and i admit im one of you. But when things go wrong, we seemed not to think things like it should be. Negative thoughts had never been avoided especially when one is in their lowest peak of their life. How can we handle our life in a positive way? im goin to share things basing on my own experience. I was once or should i say couple of times impatient. But when putting God be the center of my life, the life that i have now, really have changed. I admit, im in my weakest point of my life right now with this state of emotions that im coping now, i know in this heavy rain that im feeling, in God's time, all will be sunshine. God ceases one in trouble, just keep on believing, keep the faith and continue life in HIM. So how things to become positive? Keep the Faith and Be in HIM. Negative thoughts should be taken for granted, for surely as what i had experienced, this will lead to nothing that will tend to lose everything. Be patient, and surely the long wait will be over.

1 comment:

JK said...

I used to be a positive thinker and I also have been a negative thinker as well... I have learned in my own experiences that it doesn't pay to be either... I just let life come at me as it will, and deal with one joy or battle at a time... Most of my life I have had so many ups and downs... But I have learned there is always bad with the good and good with the bad... By far the hardest part of living my life was not of my own suffering or my own problems. The hardest part of my life so far was watching someone I love suffer more then anyone in life should ever have to... And when I feel like my problems are getting to much, I think back and remember what she had to live through for so long... I miss her now she is gone and my heart still aches... But I am happy for her as well now because she is nolonger suffering... My point is if we take it all in and pay attention to whats around us sometimes our lifes not as bad as we see it... Take care my friend hope this gives you some thing to ponder on...