Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dropped to ZZZEEEERRROOOO

I just noticed today about my PR... it dropped to zero.. now i know most of my blogger friends experienced this one.. ARGH! it matters a little for no more opps to be offered to me or not that much though.. but that don't really matter at all for the best thing that i get in this blogosphere, is gaining great and wonderful people in this cyberworld. Well, my patience is goin to test again, wait till the time comes that it will raise..

Now i know why this past few weeks, i did'nt get any opps from sponsors.. hmmmmm... till next time Fyrnz! Good LUCk!

5 comments:

Nancy Janiola said...

hi fyrnz..hahaha..daghan na kaau ko na dungog nga complains on page ranks ba..naunsa na diay ang google..mura wla na man nagkadimao..dili na ko mag wonder if one day, mahitabo sad na sa akoa. hehe..anyways, naa diay ko tag sa imo..basi ganahan lang ka and if naa ka taym..God bless..take care...

Lainy said...

Ohh, too bad Fyrnz, wa diay ko nagsolo. Anywayz, cheer up! I know we will gain it back soon. Maka-miss ra ang badge hahahaha! Pero ang mga real friends naa man gihapon!

StaLira said...

parehas ta day. ang 3 nahimo mang 0

Anonymous said...

hi sis

well me to my PR 3 turned to 0,I was expecting that because too it happened to other bloggers, tskt tsk jealous google, sayang lang un sa blogvertise ko i always have 10$ grab every day.Now nothing show up ouch. they advice if we lost our rank we should get new url or domain, hmmm. nalungkot pero i wont let them get affected me, although sayang di ba he he he. doing my blog hop here

Janna said...

The same thing happened to me as well.
Terribly frustrating and disappointing, isn't it?
I know what you mean about the opps being almost gone.
I guess it's happened to a lot of people by now.

The Jannaverse
Jantics
Jantrails