Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Western Beddings


my husband been sharing to me about beddings, on what he wanted to do with it, his suggested themes. beddings has been an overdue plan for us, we cannot find the exact theme, for my suggestions never fit his. but as for me, ive always been longing the smooth in the eyes western theme. Western Bedding seems relaxing to me, where i can chose from cowboy colors like red, white, brown, or black. for me, those are eartly colors which of course will fit to the imagination that i have for my beddings. it could be an image of cows, horses, wild grasses or even cowboys. having a western bedding could only mean that i also wanted to experience the wild western life. with all this visions that i have, i found out that wonderful creation of western bedding could be found in here. i hope that my suggestion will be approved by my loving husband. western beddings that will tied up with western theme of our bedroom is sure a hit. so what is your ideal for your beddings?

No comments: