Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Reminiscing

While i was busy searching for different stuff online, there's suddenly came up into my mind that made me laugh a little when i think of it. and thought of sharing to you my co-bloggers and unknown readers here in my space. It was the weirdest interview i've encountered in my life. I applied an accounting staff position in this one of the prestigious company in the philippines that i got hired and was connected with them for couple of months. I still remember how my last interview went through, as i answered few of the interviewee's question, she just suddenly cut my words and asked me "Why don't you apply for a call center and be an agent, Im sure they're goin to hire you immediately?", i felt insulted at first because obviously i applied for accounting (i know call center agent is as well an interesting job but i just cant handle the pressure for that) but i saw her smile like she was just kidding, but she had a follow up words telling me that she find it impressive when i speak cause of my accent, and i told her, i think i got it from the way my husband speaks. She then asked me another out of the topic for my interview that, if given a chance at a call center will i accept the offer? I told her yes, but ill make sure that ill be in accounting department. That big smile made me feel comfortable and fulfilled cause right after that i got an invitation from them telling me that im hired. Honestly, i felt quite puzzled while she interviewed me on that, but i later on realized that its just a way to catch up my mind. I then thought of, if ever ill be given an opportunity to be an agent, will i be accepted? hmmmm.. just an imagination though, but call center agent is one of my plan to apply to before cause i found it exciting, interesting and challenging! i love challenges!

No comments: