Saturday, January 12, 2008

Taking the Chances of Grabbing the Tags i Received

I've been tagged from couple of bloggers.

1. I love to eat: anything depends with the mood im in of the day.
2. I hate to eat: ahm, i cannot think of anything as of today, for i eat most of the foods
3. I love to go: Santorini, Greece... Bahamas... and looking forward to see Colorado Springs.
4. I hate to go: ahm.. no place..
5. I love it when: im in good mood
6. I hate it when: i got impatient
7. I love to see: the wonderful nature of Philippines
8. I hate to see: black rats and worms
9. I love to hear: the manly voice of my husband over the phone
10. I hate to hear: gossips


im tagging this to those who want to grab this tag.

Stay Safe everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha...marami ba nag tag sis..haaha...

btw, pwede ba hingin ulit ang vote mo dito?

thanks again!