Monday, January 14, 2008

Online Backup & Storage

I still remember how my sister's laptop crashed last year and caused her lots of trouble, for all the files stored in her laptop were lost. I'm having some worries with my and my husband's laptop too, especially mine for all the evidences needed for the embassy on my future interview are all here. Its really a breathtaking when i found out about the available IBackup - Online Backup. This is so useful not only for me but as to many others especially for those who are in the business. They guarantee superior performance, security and easy to use for all of its desktop applications. It provides extensive enterprise-class feature set including snapshots, network drive, sub-accounts, webfolders, sharing and collaboration options that made them a leading player in the business of online storage market. With all these packages and safest way to have a backup for your computer, i sure know that this will help and all data stored be secured. Small business should as well take this IBackup - Online Backup.

No comments: