Saturday, January 19, 2008

numbers are my thing

May 08 is almost here and im panicking for board exam is fast approaching. Last year of June, as i was taking my review classes, i felt not that serious but tried hard to tackle the review so i cant be left behind. But as i started my self review last November, it took like years to get all books and review materials done. Now that the time is running so fast, all the pressures are hitting my so brainless brain and weak body. I am aware of how time should be managed when you want to get what you want, cause all of this will be done eventually in an organize way if one knows how to manage everything. But how come that im not moving the way that i wanted to? I honestly dont know. I dont want to blame my time in earning moolah online for im happy with it. But sometimes when i think of hearing my name with a CPA right after, it made me smile like there's no tomorrow. Did i confused you with my nowhere thoughts? The bottomline here is how to manage my time to tackle everything that i wanted. Paid Blogging-homebased job online (that im currently applying)-my review for board exam. These all and more are the things that i wanted to do. Is the title of my post makes sense? nah! dont care at all..

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I just wish you luck girl in whatever goals that you want to achieve. God Bless!

Twerlyn said...

good luck and God bless fryn..kaya mo yan, believe in urself and most specialy have faith na pasar jud..naa tay Ginoo hatag kaalam.

ev said...

Good luck on your board exam...just believe in yourself. I agree with you in this entry, I can relate and it makes sense.

Gene M. said...

Wishing u luck for ur exam! :-)
btw visiting u here, just doing my round! :-) Happy New Week!