Saturday, January 26, 2008

"Just be Patient"

"just be patient" simple words yet it strucks me most all the time when i heard my friends and family telling me in a soft-hearted way. Am i that impatient? Frankly saying, NO! or shall i rephrase that, i wasnt that Impatient years ago.. but just suddenly after 2008 came, it boost the beautiful manner that i had from patient to being impatient, im now 100% impatient. What should i do? Mom says---"Pray", for its the only weapon that i have for she knows that i believe that God has a purpose for everything and believe that "God provides". I should always put this in my mind and bear it all the time to make me calm, steady and positive in all ways.

2 comments:

JK said...

Hi everythnig comes in its own time. I do believe this.

chel said...

hi there..tnx for dropping by sa blog ko and also thanks for your comment..
You may want to visit my other blogs too...
onlinebuzz
pure life
my revelation