Wednesday, January 30, 2008

im Through it

Worries No More! yep yep yep! i know i was too paranoid for the past days cause i wasnt able to talk to Charles, but guess what? it was all my fault, i thought of things that i shouldnt do. I talked to my Mother in law last night, it was a long conversation, in case you dont know my husband is close to his mom but his not a Mama's boy to correct that. With all those serious talks we had, i realized how hard Charles' job is. I was buzzed by him before he had his on-field-work-straight-for-nine-days, and im honestly aware of that. I just never thought that with that 9 nine days he wont be able to talk to anyone else for his on field. Just last night, yes last night when MIL told me that they didnt received any return call from Charles as well and called the military office on where he is, and yeah, his on duty and is not allowed to have their phone with them! so, i admit, these negatives thoughts sometimes kills me. I will never do this again. Things are okey now and always prayin for Charles safety. Its too risky to be an Army's wife, but so damn happy to be loved by the man who loves me more than life itself.

No comments: