Tuesday, January 08, 2008

i need full massage

argh! been travelling since last night and i wasnt able to take full rest since last week, which opt me to get some full body massage from our reliable kasambahay Analy... that was so relieving.. i feel like this was i really wanted..

i got mad with the Cokaliong that i took last night, it was damn so slowwwwww... like i wanted to help them in carrying that big ship to Cebu.. oh crap!

but all that madness last night got paid off when i finally came to Cebu, visited as promised to Sto Nino, went to Waterfront hotel so my cousin JQ can poooooooo... yes, that's how he usually do when his roaming around the city, he wont missed taking the bathrooms of 5 star hotels.. see how crazy my family is? yeah yeah yeah i know.. we then headed to BTC, which bytheway, my first to encounter the place, and had breakfast in BO's cafe... two hours before my flight to Manila, they dropped me off to the airport.. thats how busy my day was...

oh good thing, cebu pacific was on time on their flight today... a big round of applause to them..

and finally, im now back in Manila!

No comments: