Tuesday, January 15, 2008

got Worried

i was pissed off with my phone when i woke up this morning. i thought my phone was having some serious problem then quickly came into my mind how can i replace one (stupid fern), no signal with low battery when in fact i just charged it last night. i then got paranoid, woke up my housemate and asking if she has signal, good thing im not the only one who experienced it, for there are three of us. after that i got online and chatted my friend working in Makati who is using Globe telecommunication, she's as well dont have any signal. I got so overly worried, what if the NVC will call me and i cant be reached? it took like half of the day without signal. i just hope that they didnt made any calls to me. argh! its killing me!

2 comments:

Twerlyn said...

ay!unsa ba ang globe, kaya d-i kahapon d ko maka send ug msg bisag naa ko load,kay daot d-i ila signal kahapon!
i hope d na na mausab oi kay importante baya sa imo ang tawag ba.ingat fyrn

hfnl/jtld said...

ana man jud na basta telecommunications.dli jud na kapogngan :D.usahay up,permi down, ai usahay ra d i down :D,hehehe!part of the business and part of life.

worried reaction is normal.pero nice ug imong giilisan ug N90 :D.joke!

bitaw thanks for the comment.supposedly naa na ko pr ug taas na akong alexa rank,pero tungod sa akong domain,wala na hanaw ang rankings.paabot lang ko ani.