Saturday, December 01, 2007

reBonded~~

i will never ever do it again.. arg! its like im workin in a messy office for 8 hours... for it took like 8 hours to do such thing. it was my first time, well, actually it wasnt in my plan to have my hair rebonded cause i know how much it costs. But come to think of it, my long hair will only costs 3,500 pesos for a rebond hair using L'oreal xTenzo! isnt it tempting? yeah, the last time i visited David's Salon when i inquired how much will my hair cost for a rebond, it was a ripping 9,000pesos! see the difference? i know i saved!

well, so much for that whole thing, so there i did it! FIRST TIME! i liked the end-result of it but what pissed me off was how time consumed a lot of my hair... i told myself to not do it again... hahay! if only i knew... but it paid off for my hair got an awesome rebond!

see the result...

No comments: