Wednesday, December 05, 2007

feel the loss of you

don't be so negative with the title of my entry.. heheheh.. i just miss the smell of papers scattered all over the place----the office! yeah how i badly want to go back there. I miss the noisy keyboards, the gossips where i sometimes got interested (hahahahhaha). I miss having late lunch due to rush jobs, i feel the emptiness right now. Oh dear God help me! that's how i feel the loss of the so-called corporate world.

I remember those times that my mind was preoccupied thinking on what to do during the day while i was on the verge of traveling to my working place. And the night before i went to bed, how i thought of the day was. And most of all, i like the feeling of always busy all the time, that i wont be idle.

Okey, im just making some serious thoughts over here for i really miss working in an office. I sure know ill be back to that time.

No comments: