Monday, December 10, 2007

cONFuSed

with all these things happening to me right now, i totally am confused. first of, the bulky emails that i got from different companies that showed up and got interest of me after a year of sending them my resume. why in the hell that this is the only time that all of them got interest of me? i have an interview supposedly made last thursday but was cancelled and sent me another email telling me that they rescheduled my interview by tomorrow. i had this another email telling me to have an interview in the morning tomorrow and it will take for a whole day screening so i should be prepared of it, there's this another one which fortunately near from my place (but not a big company) offered me a contractual position for five months. and a lot more (not that a lot as you will thought of)

why are all this coming to me? when in fact, i was so prepared last year for any of this company. Now that im again jobless for almost three months, i got confused either im goin back or not into the corporate world. cause if i will, i will take this all opportunity and be prepared for any interviews, and if im not, then i should stop. looking for a job is not easy, it will take TIME, MONEY and EFFORT. i have so much TIME just to attend any interviews or any appointments cause obviously im not connected in any companies right now. MONEY---this is one problem cause if ill pursue ill be putting up a lot of money with this, im talking of the probable expenses like transportation, food and so on... EFFORT---it will be a waste of time cause honestly i stopped working for my review and for the paperworks to be done with me and husband, so im thinking if im goin to pursue with this application ill have, my effort will be useless.

why am i confused? cause i NEED to work, i dont have income as of this moment and its NOT SO ME. second, i need MONEy for myself and for my husband. though i dont questioned my husband's support to me cause he did everything to me and his a PERFECT one for me, never have i doubt with all the things he has done to me, his a perfect provider to his lovely wife and im proud of HIM by doin all this things to me. but wait! we all need money, time is wasted if im not workin and earn and just sit there doin nothin and not earning anything. its truely a waste of time. but what confuses me is the paperworks that we currently applying. my husband filed for an immigrant visa since last July '07 and we are still waiting for the positive outcome of it. they said it will take us 11 months from the time we filed, so thats goin to be June of next year. So, what am i goin to do with the six months from now of waiting? should i WORK? or should i just WAIT? argh! HELP ME for im confused......waaaaaaaa!

2 comments:

Twerlyn said...

hi Fyrn!Sorry confused d-i ka now! Well ang opinion ko is..dako ba ug sweldo?hehe! Pero kung ga review ka now, focus nalang ka sa review mo aron naa ka lingaw..ug blog2x hantod maka earn kay mas dako baya ang kita sa blog kaysa manarabaho sa company sa Pinas. :)

***FYRNZ*** said...

hi ler, yes as in naconfused ako beauty.. but i prayed for it to guide my decision and im sure that God is there with me.. I went to one of the companies today and all went well hoping for the positive outcome, ill be back on thursday for another interview.. heheheh.. the good side is, they didnt questioned when i told me about my status for my visa, and they said, that no need to worry for they are operating globally.. hahay.. im hopeful for this.. heheh..

thanks ler for being there all the time..i truely appreciate it..