Wednesday, December 26, 2007

the beautiful Hobo

this is what i like the most----travelling! though its somewhat exhausting when you get from one place to another, still i find it interesting and exciting. i went home last week, Monday to be exact, a week before christmas time. the internet connection was making me mad to hell for its not workin, ive tried hard for it, my modem and my network didnt work along together which end me up to be here in town and entered in an internet cafe! this is not fun anymore. hopefully on saturday, ill be having connection for ill be using another network this time. sorry for that im still not recovered with this fuckin connection.

travelling---yes i travelled from luzon to visayas then to mindanao two days before christmas eve. it was fun, yes it really was for its been a long time that i havent been travelling.

while im on the verge of travelling, of course, the camwhore-fernz was acting again. it will never be forgotten. and oh! my pimple was so disgusting.. arrrggghhhh!
strollin around Ozamiz with Bro


at the bus goin to Dipolog City
got dizzy in here on our way to Ozamiz from Dipolog

my precious sunglasses at the Cokaliong Ship

tired of waiting at the airport

my pimple! Argh

this is what boredom can do

No comments: