Tuesday, November 27, 2007

when VANITY speaks






coffee will always be my friend even if im a worst enemy of Acidity, still coffee will always be at my side, no matter what kind of coffee will that be or wherever place i may have it, still coffee will always be a coffee, & take note i watch Movie in the theaters with coffee at my side! Why am i saying this? coz i had coffee again at Night while having great time with my dear friends, Khrysta & Ayee. Which lead us not to sleep till the next day! hehehehehe. i always tell myself that i got LASHENG with KAPE & not with any beers~~

after we had coffee at Starbucks which was on my second round at that time, we headed home and took pics of us Three.. thats how vanity speaks when you say "US GIRLS"~thats just mean me and my friends, okey?

No comments: