Wednesday, November 07, 2007

our DAY is his DAY

went out with beautiful invader----mam ABZ! fridge was empty so it was time for us to do grocery as well. Living alone in the lonely apartment got me insane!grrrrrrr... mam ABZ went there to cheer me up! do i need it? yeah but well, i still can live by my own without anyone not unless internet connection is DOWN! hahahahahah.. for those who dont know, my husband is not around and its been what? more than a year (putik! nanggigigil na ako sayo ipo ko, humanda ka sa muli nating pagkikita!) thats why im all alone... but to correct you, yes YOU, im not lonely here, IM HAPPY AS HEAVEN & HELL! coz i got my IPO. weeeheee! my day is his Day coz he is so happy when he knows that i got my time out.. hahahahah..

trinoma is the only place thats near at my place.. and ahem! sm north too din pala. hehehe. the only plan that i had was just to do the grocery but it seems that my HAIR was always making pansin to me all the time.. umiiral na naman ang kagagohan ng buhok ko, in fairness it looked like the witch's broom na rin kasi kaya it's making pansin to me. David's Salon is the only place that i thought of, (my first time here) and tsaadaannnggg.....

frawwd ang lola mo jan dahil at last naging TAO na rin sya! bwahahahaha!

right after that, we ate at Taco Bell its mam ABZ first bite there so i grab the chance to take pic of her....
smile!!!!!!!!!!

and another one (pic)at the huge xmas tree at the center of trinoma.

maldita Twins---top courtesy from Maldita, LOL (advertise na sad ko dah)

the coffee drunker aftermath:

ug sa bisaya pa! Hubog sa Kape!

3 comments:

Twerlyn said...

rocker jud ka ba kay pati imo music rock!simply lang pero rock!

StaLira said...

ka-gwapa sa baye oi...

Ai Dihayco said...

sis, nice cut...can't wait to have my hair grows long again. After my pregnancy I have to cut it so short again due to hair loss during preggy time. Hay buhay babae di makontento ano..heheh! oh well it's nice to be vain basta happy tayo. Take care ka diha sis!