Thursday, November 01, 2007

November 1-All Saint's Day

haPPy HaLLoween everyone!

how did you spend your halloween? hmmm... well, for me since i was just the only one left at the house for everybody was out of town and the rest were out of the country, i was online the whole time on halloween eve.. hehehehehe.. Good thing Malls opened at around lunch time so i invited my cousin Hearty to join me invading the crowded place. We went to SM North Edsa just to settle some stuff and headed to Trinoma to watch a movie. (another round for moviehouse!yehey!)

We watched Balls of Fury since Maggie Q, yeah Maggie Q, my husband's Ultimate crush (do you know her?) and the one that i always got jealous with (call me pathetic and stupid, i know i know).. but i like her, actually i got envied of her sexiness, the way she handles herself-so confident and not to mention---a very sexy Fighter! alright,stop that! hmp! back to the movie now, the movie is funny, if you are a Def Leppard die hard fan, you will see in every scene tatak "Def Leppard" with their song of course, it wont be forgotten... its a game movie about "ping-pong" mixed with fun & chinese karate actions (i actually dont know how they call that)

i didnt find it very wonderful movie, its just a so-so for me though had lots of fun scenes but still not that good. the story itself, is different but not fascinating. well, its just me, just my POV.

the halloween that i had was spent mostly at the mall and moviehouse while my husband was on a 24hour duty..tsk tsk tsk.. i know you will have great time after that My ipo.. your turn will be next to mine,LOL..

No comments: