Thursday, November 22, 2007

Knowing MOI

A - Age: Damn im 28 now! but always mistaken as younger than my sister Tonette...(i like that!)


B - Band Listening To Right Now: None as of this moment


C - Career: Homemaker? Writer? Reviewee? Name it you got it! LOL


D - Drink or Smoke: I tried both during my younger years for curiousity sake, but never came into my mind to pursue it.


E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: My sister TONETTE, who understands me in every way even those times that i was pasaway, she was there with me. My childhood friend, ANN PEDROS through thick & thin, though we are ocean's apart, the friendship is still there and gettin stronger. LIZBELLE, the one whom i can lean on though she's in Canada right now, she never fails to talk to me and knows whenever im down..an openminded person. KHRYSTA, one of the best kahit coffee lang till Umaga solved na kami.. the one i can lean on at all times! My GT Bisdak friends-Amen, L-L and Faye who never fails to just say hi and how am i.. shares same sentiments coz we are all married.. especially Amen & L-L for we three are in LDR right now..


G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: neither of them...


H - Have a Boyfriend: A Husband, who loves me unconditionally and supports me all the way.


I- In love: Very Much in Love!

J - Junk Food You Like: Pringles sour & cream

K - Kids: none yet, i know it will come in God's time.

L – Longest ride ever: im a certified hobo (that if i have extra moolah), i tried traveling for four days straight! imagine that...


N - Names For Your Future Kids: the name Christopher should come out if we will have a Son.. as of now, thats the only name that pops up in my mind


O - One Wish You Have Now: To have the paperwork done & be with my loving husband.


P – Phobias: WORMS!


Q - Favorite Quote: i got one quote from Angelina Jolie i posted it in my friendster profile.. heheheh..


R - Reasons To Smile: Charles Scarce

S - Sleeping Hours: 5-7 hours


T - Time You Woke Up: sometimes 6 am, other times 7 am..


U - Unknown Fact About You: i wear swimwear (two piece) eventhough i have an unexplainable skin...


V - Vegetable You Hate: None, i love vegies!

W - Worst Habit: stayed an hour at the comfort room reading a book.. hehehhehe..


X - X-rays You've Had: chest xrays..

Y - Yummy Foods: SEAFOODS!


Z - Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I was once a certified pasaway, lied to death just because of my love to a person who is not worth loving for. Which lead me to lost my Job and was misunderstood by most of my officemates (or shall i say, they didnt trust me anymore). Have learned a lot from it and now have moved on.


2. I eat a LOT, and was envied by my dear sister for not gaining weight. I was picky with foods during my younger years, but right now, i changed. I splurge money for foods in restos nearby places or those that i havent tried yet in Metro Manila.


3. I married to an Army man who is based in the US. Being an Army's wife is not easy, but i love the man who loves me more... We are far from each other right now, but being in this situation makes our relationship stronger.


4. Im a book lover, i quit reading for almost 5 years and now i got back into track.


5. Videogames makes me happy a lot... hehehehe..


6. I dont easily get mad, but when provoked, only time will tell. i dont like judgmental people, as i dont like to judge one.


7. I collect old coins... i got few from my ipo, from 1940's yehey!


No comments: