Sunday, November 11, 2007

the Jealousy version of MOI..

im jealous, insecured whenever i have friends who will visit their husband who live on the other place on earth. jealous? coz i sometimes thought that "i hope its me" who will go there. insecurity strikes again me, insecure for i thought once more that "it should be me". Argh! when will that time Be? I miss my husband so much that tends me to argue with him all the time (my fault), that tends me to get jealous those lovey-doo ive seen all over the place, that tends me to get mad as hell with no reason, made me agitated with no valid reasons. When will this feeling stop? i hate to feel this way.

2 comments:

Twerlyn said...

Fryn,hindi ka nag iisa! Ako rin! I've been with that feeling for 2years! But right timing always come! Cheer up! Isipa nalang ni, ako c twerlyn, kano ang uyab pero sa pinas ra mi puyo..asa ka ana?hehe!

***FYRNZ*** said...

bitaw sad lyn ay. aterts jud ning gugma sa? made me crazy as hell..

thanks lyn for cheering me up.:)