Sunday, November 25, 2007

.....get ME moTiVAted!

........ i hate myself for not doin anyting uselful this week except last friday night, for i went out with friends---got lashing with KapE!

........ got agitated for nothing! how come? duh? doing nothing at the house is as well StressfuL, believe me for its true (just dont disagree, okay?)...

........ you see? when there's nothing else to do, i tend to think A LOT! i kinda dont like it for that turns me out to be negative at all things.. am i normal?

........ all i want is to get motivated! PLEASE i need that! i need to study---but self-review is damn hard for me--my last semester at review center was full of motivation-and-determination-and-everything... but right now that i dont have any other choice but JUST TO STUDY ALONE? is damn HARD.. ohmygawd! i NEED HELP!

geT mE motivateD pleasE.............

3 comments:

Twerlyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Twerlyn said...

oh gosh..fryn hehe! i remember my time,during my review also..my mind had so many things to think about..thinking about anything that out of the review topic..And when examination came, i had nothing to answer becoz I didn't know the answers.."nagbintot-bintot nlang ko" hehe except the math..pero nakapasa gihapon,sobra pa sa pasa..hehe ug nag wonder ko ngano nag ato na lisod ug d jud ko kabalo. Kaya until now akong pagkapasa kay magic ra gihapon..nag pray lang ko ato na mag magic ang result.Salamat nalang sa Ginoo kay iya jud gi magic. Kaya pray jud ug taman Fryn. Mao ra na akong ika share, prayer. ;)

***FYRNZ*** said...

thanks Lyn.. and thanks a lot for always lifting up my spirit.. i always do pray like most of us.. hehehehe.. lagi lisod kaayo ang mag self review and to think its CPA, murag sayon di ra ba jud.. nabagsak na biya ko once ay.. hahay!