Friday, November 16, 2007

another Day w/a Friend

days are good when i spent great time with friends discovering new restos again. Amen, who became my close friend from GT was with me these past days. We visited Divisoria, and heck i enjoyed a lot, CHEAP GOODS were there, imagine a blouse that you can see at the malls that worth 300-400pesos?? its only FIFTY pesos there. Its not my first time in Divisoria but that was the only time that i had fun, coz blouses were not just ordinary blouses, but blouses that has wonderful texture (hope u got what i meant).

On our second day, we had late lunch at Gumbo in SM The block, my first to dine there. Great experience, yummy foods with lots to choose from. And we went on watching One More Chance, one of the movies that i got teary-eyed all the time (kainis na pagmamahal talaga oh-oh).

And now, im back to my old times. Read books, spending longer times over the net, thinking all the time. Whew! again, help me resist with my loneliness.. hahay Life-Buhay!

p.s. i got one way ticket to Dumaguete on December for only 1500pesos.. im super Happy!

No comments: