Monday, October 08, 2007

today

talked to my husband for the whole day (okey, he didnt sleep and as usual i made him stayed awake till wee hour, just please dont snap at me, alright?)hehehehe.. he got a mask courtesy of his friend Lew (thanks Lew for making my husband so happy), its really cool and i envied him of having that.. hahahaha.. so with no second thought, i grabbed my cam and took a pic while he tried that mask.. its like from the 300 movie huh? heheh..




another superb monday for me.

P.S. one of the best company in town called me today to have an interview tomorrow.. i almost fell down when they told me the package and the deal.. hmmmm.. tempting huh? im still thinking if i should get that and oh by the way, i remembered i sent them resume last year.. what the heck?

2 comments:

Gita Asuncion said...

oy ha, ang kinky naman ng mask na yan... hahaha... ;-)

***FYRNZ*** said...

hahahah...

so kinky nga sis...

thanks for droppin by..:)