Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Safe Cake!


the whole week was crazy for me, its not crazy like im hooked with my job or gettin crazy reading my boring accounting notes, i got crazy for CAKES! particularly those Chocolate Cakes from Red Ribbon (nope, im not advertising, just sharing).

i am sometimes unpredictable, remember those times where i was cravin for wines? i bought wines at that time for the whole week and drink them whenever i wanted to, until one day i immensely took it & got dizzy, from that day on i stopped drinking wines... hehehehe..

so there you go, my cravings with foods! my weird cravings that is...

so for this whole week, its Chocolate Cake, i dont know when will i stopped this, but eventually it will stopped and will change for another cravings, i dont know but i am sometimes or maybe all the times like that, just as i observed by my own self huh...

my insomia started since the time i quit my job, from then on i switched my daytime life into nighttime.. im not a morning person by the way, though i usually woke up as early as 6am no matter what time i went to bed the night before, im still not a morning person, i usually had a hard time bragging myself out from bed.. wait! why am i tellin you this? well, simply because i just want to share what i did with my Cake (yeah this entry that im posting is supposed to be all about Cake), i eat my Cake during wee hours, while im busy browsing everything here at the internet, its always at my side together with a coffee or just an H2O.. and its keepin me awake.. hehehehe..

since its not advisable to bring any sweet foods in our room, and i cant resist myself of eating cake, what i did just to avoid the little (of course they're little ones) red ants to suddenly show up, i put a bowl with water on it on top of it is the cake that i put in a saucer.. that way, little-red-ants wont come along with them even if i will fall asleep.. safe cake!

No comments: