Saturday, October 27, 2007

aFter FOUR Months!

its been FOUR months that i havent visited my favorite place--MOVIEHOUSE!

and yesterday at long last, was one of the chance for me to drop by, watch Stardust with Fun~

ive been waiting for this movie to comeout, the long wait is over! yeah man, and i love it more than the book.. amazing!

here's one of the lines that i mesmerized when Yvaine spoke to Tristan who became a mouse at that scene.

"You know when I said I knew a little about love? That wasn't true. I know a lot about love.I've seen it, centuries and centuries of it, and it was the only thing that made watching your world bearable. All those wars, pain, lies, hate... It made me want to turn away and never look down again. But when I see the way that mankind loves..you could search to the farthest reaches of the universe and never find anything moe beautiful.So yes, I know that love is unconditional. BUt I also know that it can be unpredictable, unexpected, uncontrollable, unbearable and strangely easy to mistake for loathing, and...what Im trying to say.... is I think I love you. Is this love....? I never imagined I'd know it for myself. My heart...it feels like my chest can barely contain it. Like its trying to escape because it doesnt belong to me anymore. It belongs to you, and if you wanted to, id wish for nothing in exchange-no fits. No goods. No demonstrations of devotion. Nothing but knowing you love me too. Just your heart. In exchange of mine"

so if you want to fall inlove again, laugh and cry, watch Stardust, i assure you, You'LL have FUN!

No comments: