Wednesday, August 08, 2007

been out

accomodated a lot of things in life these past few days, aside from worrying bout my husband's operation (which thank God went well), work made me sick and gave me pressures, reports here & everywhere. At last, i already have a replacement since last monday, as ive mentioned in my previous post, she's a newly CPA board passer oh di vah? ang saya saya! heheheh... well, im not anymore inclined with the social world(anti-social na ang lola mo, i am as well not updated with the movies showing these days, buti na lang i had dinner with fellow officemates tonight at nabawas bawasan ang pagka anti-social ko kahit konti LOL. Been busy with the review, yeah i am, redbull & extra joss are now my bestfriends who kept me energetic all day and night. I have tons of unread messages in my inbox, my sincere apologies to my dearest friends outside the country who keep on sending emails to me, i promise to read them all whenever i have time this weekend. Hay naku, ganun kagrabe yung life ko ngayon, but despite the busy days i have & had, i never forget to call and send messages to my dearest husband, the love is still burnin.. hehehehehhe...

so how bout you? what have u been upto? keep me posted..:)

No comments: