Wednesday, June 20, 2007

discrimination

discrimination? how would you defined that word? i hate to tell people on what its all about for i hate to feel bein discriminated... shit came today again at work when i had all these reports and a little argument occurred between me and lets say one-of-the-best-by-his-own-belief-supervisor.. damn! though i know i should respect my superior but when they arent in the right track, i fight for my right.. now, why discrimination? coz they always made us feel that way, coz they always made us feel and let us know everyday that they came from one of the best universities in the country.. but to heck with which school you came from? bullshit happens in our office because of the way they are treatin their subordinates--if they want us to respect them, then let that respect starts from their own... iv been thinking about this too, why are there some people like that? they should be thankful for themselves for havin a great job and that thanks their subordinates for helpin them in everything and thanking them for the job well done instead of fighting with them.. they sucks! it made me hate my day today... darn....

1 comment:

Ai Dihayco said...

Calm down sis..hehhe! I can relate to that. I used to have a boss like that too.. know it all boss..thinks they are the only existing smart people who studied in a well known university..well in fact, as a subordinates I know the work better.. all my boss do is demand..and command. Well..dont mind ur boss..do your own thing anyway. They are just wearing a big balloon over there head in time it will burst.