Saturday, June 16, 2007

dead tired


finally got enrolled this morning for a weekend class for cpa review.. and i was dead tired for right after i got enrolled i attended the class (for today was our first day) my schedule by the way is from 7am till 9pm in the evening every saturday and sundays.. oh my! and on my first day? im so tired.. nyey! i wonder if i can make the exam on october with this hectic sched that i have, work during weekdays and attend review class on weekends... i never thought of this but i wanna take the review class for better or for worse.. and guess what?today officially marks the first year of me and charles bein married... Happy Anniversary To Us My Loving Ipo! I cant wait for my presents.. heheheh.. I Love You So Much My Ipo & I Miss You A Lot! MWAH!

No comments: