Saturday, May 26, 2007

another round for MSKM


been confused last night as i watched the last episode of Maging Sino Ka Man, yeah i did watched it and most of my friends were shocked about me watchin a pinoy tv series (so what if i did?), actually i wasnt able to watch the whole series, never watched the first episode too.. heheheh.. silly me huh.. anyway, as time goes by my titas and sister who lived with me at the house (our flat? este apartment) used to watched it from the time it started.. the reason why i was so encouraged to watch the series its because mainly by Anne Curtis (believe me i like this girl even most people hated her), coz as i watched the two weeks episode of MSKM (Maging Sino Ka Man) i saw how she changed from her acting career to her fashion looks.. so love her that it made me realized, Bea was taken out by Anne. Well, back to the main topic, i was so confused when i watched it last night, coz when second part of the episode showed, i asked to myself how will this series end up? when in fact, at that point there were lots of hang-ups? at the end of it, i was right... the series will have a Book 2... well, some may say they were dismayed by having a part 2 coz obviously MSKM had the longest run of the tv series nowadays.. but for me? i dont care if it has a book 2, for i cant wait to see Ann again...

No comments: